Download HappyChild WordPress Theme v.4.1 – ThemeForest | HappyChild v4.1 – Kindergarten WordPress Theme is the completely outstanding WordPress Theme especially designed created for professional preschool, child care centers and all kindergartens. This premium web design has a perfect responsive layout that is based on the Bootstrap 3.1 grid standards. This professional web design surely helps to make a great education site for educated children having great easy to understand layout structure.
This premium web design has a perfect responsive layout that is based on the Bootstrap 3.1 grid standards. This professional web design surely helps to make a great education site for educated children having great easy to understand layout structure.
Demo HappyChild v4.1 – Kindergarten WordPress Theme
Download HappyChild v4.1 – Kindergarten WordPress Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Features of HappyChild v4.1 – Kindergarten WordPress Theme
- WordPress 4.0 Ready
- Cross-Browser Compatibility
- Three Homepage Layouts
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- 3 Portfolio Styles:
- Full-width Grid
- Three Header Styles
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Parallax and Video Background
- Revolution Slider & Layerslider 5
- Mega Main Menu plugin
- Unlimited Colors
- 630+ Google Fonts
- WooCommerce shop having custom design
- Visual Composer pagebuilder
- 24/7 Professional Support
- Documentation included
- Contact Form 7
- FontAwesome icons
- Instagram widget
- Audio & Video embed
- Regular Updates