Infinite Ajax Scroll WooCommerce v1.3 WordPress Plugin
Free Download Infinite Ajax Scrolling WordPress Plugin v.1.3 – CodeCanyon | Infinite Ajax Scroll WooCommerce v1.3 WordPress Plugin will change the default behavior of WooCommerce pagination and it will add outstanding ajax methods. There are build in 3 different type of methods of pagination. It is especially build to your whole website more user friendly that others. It also save your users and customers time.
Demo Infinite Ajax Scroll WooCommerce v1.3 WordPress Plugin
Download Infinite Ajax Scroll WooCommerce v1.3 WordPress Plugin
Three Ajax Pagination options available
1) Infinite scrolling
2) Infinite scrolling with pagination
3) Simple ajax pagination
History push state support (SEO friently). Watch the url to change while you scrolling. Navigate back and forth to products will leave you in the correct page. Remove frame to see this in actionMasonry/Isotope layout support No more waiting for the next page Plug and play. Just install and enjoy.You can upload your own preloader icon.You can choose how much products you want the server to get on window load Choose you own selectors in case you have a themed version of woocommerce.Cross browser support: The plugin is a lightweight script which should work on any major browser (and also in mobile).
This plugin does not create pagination for you products but it uses the pagination you already have. So before use this plugin make sure that you have pagination in the page you want to use it.
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.