Download Free Jono WordPress Theme – ThemeForest | Jono v2.7 – Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme that is also known as Juno WP Theme is a WordPress magazine Template comes with an absolutely clean, professional and elegant design having fully responsive layout that is an awesome thing in it.
This premium Web Design is an ideal way for the news & magazine and also perfect for blog websites that can be very easily configured by everyone and extremely easy to use for any kind of purpose. This outstanding web design is highly flexible, highly responsive and is incredibly easy to use as it has been created by using the latest and advanced HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
Demo Jono Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme
Download Jono Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Download Free UMag – Responsive WordPress News / Magazine Theme
- Download News Grid – WP Magazine Theme – WordPress | ThemeForest
- Download Free Youplay Gaming WordPress Template
- Download Brook | Light & Responsive WordPress Blog Theme
- Download Volt v3.4 Magazine / Editorial WordPress Theme
- Download NewsPlus v2.1.2 – Magazine / Editorial WordPress Theme
- Download Brixton – WordPress Blog Theme – WordPress | ThemeForest
- Jono v2.7 Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme
- Newscast 4 in 1 – WordPress Magazine and Blog
- Download MaxiNews – Premium Review Magazine Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Theme
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Features Jono Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme
- WordPress 3.8 Ready
- Favicon, Logo and apple touch icon uploader
- Unlimited Color Schemes
- Clean, Semantic, valid HTML5 & CSS3
- Colors for each category
- Multi Level Dropdown Menu
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Responsive Slider
- Widget-ready sidebar and footer
- Lots of Options for each post
- Built-in image cropping
- Built in Review system
- Most Secure contact forms having reCAPCTHA
- Set Background for each post
- Set Sidebar Position
- Homepage Layout
- Theme Options
- Great Typography Support
- Lots of shortcodes
- Lightbox images
- Captcha Spam filtering support for Contact Form
- Translation ready
- SEO Optimised
- Built-in related posts
- Built-in social sharing
- Demo Content Provided
- 18 Custom Widgets
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Properly commented and properly formatted source code
- Page Templates
- Extensive Documentation