Free Download Jorg Magazine WordPress Theme v.1.5 – CreativeMarket | Jorg v1.5 – Magazine, Reviews & Portfolio WordPress Theme (Creative Market) is a cool and interesting corporate WP theme that can easily be used for any blog, review magazine, or portfolio website. It has such an outstanding and completely awesome features as advanced multiple gallery options, rating mechanism and unique ThemeRex framework that will help you to build exactly such kind of website.
It has Four Header Styles, Three Gallery Styles, WooCommerce ready, Visual Composer Supported, Translation Ready, TRX Frameworks Ready and much more other great stunning features have been added in it.
Jorg v1.5 is a cool corporate theme that can be used for a review magazine, blog or portfolio site. Such awesome features as advanced rating mechanism, multiple gallery options and unique ThemeRex framework will help you built exactly such kind of website.
Demo Jorg v1.5 – Magazine/Reviews & Portfolio WordPress Theme
Download Jorg v1.5 – Magazine/Reviews & Portfolio WordPress Theme
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- REHub v4.0.1 – Directory, Shop, Coupon, Affiliate WordPress Theme
- Jorg v1.5 – Magazine/Reviews & Portfolio WordPress Theme
- Goodnews v5.8.1 – Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme
- Gadgetine v3.0.7 – WordPress Theme for Premium Magazine
- VideoTouch v1.6 – Premium Themeforest Video WordPress Theme
- Sahifa v5.5.1 – Responsive WordPress News/Magazine Blog Theme
- The Voux – A Comprehensive Magazine WordPress Theme
- Logger v2.8 – Magazine/Personal Blogging WordPress Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Theme
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
Click Activate to activate it.
- Plugins has been included into the theme which are updated to their latest verisons