We specialize in creating WordPress Portfolio themes exclusively for Photographers. We spend a lot of our time talking and listening to photographers all over the world to better understand what exactly photographers need in a portfolio theme. Kameron is the result of this collaboration. We created this theme with everything you need as a photographer, and nothing you don’t! We don’t believe in 100s of shortcodes and features that no-one is going to use! At the same time, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to personalize your site by giving you the features that you can actually use without any wordpress or programming knowledge. We do our best to create usable interfaces and fresh, exciting designs and Kameron is exactly that!
Demo Kameron v1.0.4 – Themeforest Photography Portfolio Theme
Download Kameron v1.0.4 – Themeforest Photography Portfolio Theme
Full Feature List:
- WordPress 4.1 support
- Crazy Fast! The theme is developed with latest HTML and pushState technology, which is fancy wording for Crazy Fast! We really took the time to make the theme fast, and at the same time -,
- Fully SEO Ready. Even though the theme is AJAXified with pushState and smooth page transitions, it is fully SEO Ready!
- Horizontal and Vertical layouts
- Custom Welcome Screen Slider
- Lifetime of FREE Updates!
- Youtube and Vimeo video support in galleries
- Unique and Very flexible Galleries that allow you to:
- Set your gallery images to “Contain”, “Cover”, “Scaledown” or “None”
- Show or hide image thumbnails
- Optionally add title for each image
- Optionally add description for each image
- Social sharing inside gallery
- Customize gallery and its sidebar color
- Turn on/off gallery sidebar
- Optionally set your galleries on auto play
- Optionally set your gallery to looping
- Custom pop-up Scroll notification with animated icon
- Fullscreen background images
- Option to create unlimited portfolio pages
- Optimized specially for tablet devices We believe that Tablets are the future for everyone, so we’ve tested with actual devices ( 2nd gen iPad, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy S3, iPhone 5s ) to make sure that it works!
- Swipe navigation on smartphones and tablets
- One of the first portfolios that support panoramic images
- Pricing Tables
- Full Color Control
- Menu color
- Page background color
- Link color
- Form color
- Pricing table colors
- Gallery background color
- Portfolio thumbnail overlay color and opacity
- Title and text colors
- Blockquote color
- Social icon colors
- Customizable site navigation
- Widget area inside the navigation
- Custom logo upload
- Portfolio thumbnails with and without titles and descriptions
- Demo Content Included from all 3 theme demo sites!
- Service block
- Text block
- Image block
- Social icons
- Built With HTML5 and CSS3
- Child theme ready
- Supports Revolution Slider as your Welcome Screen (not included or demonstrated)
- Supports Visual Composer (not included or demonstrated)
- Extensive documentation included
- Five star support forum and Knowledge base
- Created by Envato Elite authors
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.