KuteShop v1.5.0 – Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Download Free KuteShop WordPress Theme v.1.5.0 – ThemeForest | KuteShop v1.5.0 – Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme (Updated on 27 January 2016) is a premium, customer friendly, modern, elegant, clean and professional multi-purpose WP theme. It is fully responsive web design that automatically adopts any kind of device and looks stunning on all types of screens and devices.
Demo KuteShop v1.5.0 – Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Download KuteShop v1.5.0 – Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Important Note : This Themesplug site does not store any files on its own Hosting server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites.
- Multi-Purpose Design
- Plenty of Widgets
- Multiple Page Styles
- Social Sharing Features
- SEO Optimized
- Super Cache
- Responsive Design
- Unlimited Colors & Layouts
- Unique Homepage Layouts: More Amazing Concepts Are Coming Soon!
- Easy to Install Demo Data
- Visual Composer: Page Builder for WordPress ($33 Value)
- Revolution Slider ($18 Value)
- RTL Support
- WPML – Multilingual Support
- Fully Responsive (Tested on Multiple Devices)
- Modern & Clean Design
- HTML5 and CSS3 Tableless Design
- WooCommerce Compatible
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
- YITH WooCommerce Compare
- Product Quick View
- Mega Menu
- Sticky Menu
- Powerful Theme Options
- Validate HTML5 Code
- Cross-browser compatibility: Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, IE 9+
- Unlimited Different Headers
- Elegant Animations
- 500+ Google Fonts with Preview Capability
- Flat Design Style
- Grid Or List View
- Loading Products with Ajax & Lazy Load
- Nice Rollover Effect For Products View
- Images With jQuery Inner Zoom
- Ajax: Add To Cart, Wishlist and Compare
- Clean Block Cart Module
- Popup Newsletter & Promotion
- Easy To Customize
- PSD Files Included
- Guide Video – Step by Step
- Documentation + FAQ Page
- FAST Support & Updates
- And Much Much More…