Light Switch WordPress Plugin v.1.4 Free Download – CodeCanyon | Light Switch v1.4 – Plugin for WordPress adds a light switch to any contents whatever you want. Turning off the light will give a better look and great visibility to your contents such as videos & images and will permit also a better reading of your textual posts. Light Switch WP plugin will also enhance the site contents vision to your visitors. Turn off the light to any content like texts, images and videos, or any other content you want.
The Light Switch plugin add a light switch to any contents you want. Turning off the light will give a better look and visibility to your contents like videos and images, and will permit also a better reading of your textual posts.
Demo Light Switch v1.4 – Plugin for WordPress – CodeCanyon
Download Light Switch v1.4 – Plugin for WordPress – CodeCanyon
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Prodigy v1.2.4 – Impressive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
- WooCommerce Packing Slips v1.4 WordPress Plugin
- Katla v2.2.5 – User Generated Content WordPress Theme
- Stern Taxi Fare for WooCommerce v2.2.0 – WordPress Plugin
- Light Switch v1.4 – Plugin for WordPress – CodeCanyon
- WHMpress v2.5.1 – WHMCS WordPress Integration Plugin
- Download Gameday v2.5 – WordPress Sports Media Theme
- Download SaladMag v1.7 Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Theme
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Update 1.4 (14/12/2015)
– Added Shortcode button to wordpress post editor
– Some code optimization