Download Free LMS – Learning Management System v.2.0 – Themeforest | LMS v2.0 – Responsive Learning Management System WordPress Theme (Updated on 13 November 15) is a best Powerful Learning management WordPress theme which provides awesome features to its users for creating Teacher Profile, Extended User Profiles, Quiz System, Online Courses, Video Hosting, Lesson Management, Ranking or Rating System, Questions System, Attachments, Tracking course progress etc., This web design effectively uses WordPress, Sensei,BuddyPress, Event Calendar, WooCommerce, WPML, Mail-chimp.
Start teaching online or Build a Training Website. It is really easy to use LMS v2.0 WordPress Theme and build a LMS that makes learning and teaching online.
This WordPress theme LMS is Powerful Learning management wordpress theme provides awesome features for creating online courses, teacher profile, extended user profiles, lesson management, quiz System, video Hosting, ranking / rating system, questions system, attachments, Tracking course progress etc.
Demo LMS v1.8 Responsive Learning Management System WordPress Theme
Download LMS v1.8 Responsive Learning Management System WordPress Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.