Free Download LMS WordPress Theme v.1.5 – ThemeForest | LMS WordPress Theme – eLearning WP v1.5 is an outstandingly powerful and amazingly smart learning management system (LMS) that is build based on WordPress platform in which lessons, courses, quizzes and questions are easily made and easily managed. These professional courses for sale can be free or premium. It is fully compatible with bbPress Integration, BuddyPress Integration and more.
LMS WordPress Theme – eLearning WP is an outstandingly powerful, smart learning management system (LMS) based on WordPress platform in which courses, lessons, quizzes and questions are easily made and managed. These courses for sale can be free or premium.
This one of the Best LMS WordPress Themes is excellently compatible with bbPress Integration – communication forum for courses and BuddyPress Integration – the profile system which help you enjoy your learning on this LMS WordPress sites. More than that, amazing blog & timeline is also an ideal place to express your thought.
Demo LMS WordPress Theme – eLearning WP v1.5 – ThemeForest
Download LMS WordPress Theme – eLearning WP v1.5 – ThemeForest
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.