Download – Logger v2.8 – Magazine/Personal Blogging WordPress Theme
Logger v2.8 is a creative Flat Blog/Magazine WordPress Theme, the perfect choice for professionals who’s looking for a magazine template or a personal, niche, corporate, and marketing blogs. It’s highly customizable so it can match your personal taste and be quickly converted into a multi-purpose theme as well.
Demo Logger v2.8 – Magazine/Personal Blogging WordPress Theme
Download Logger v2.8 – Magazine/Personal Blogging WordPress Theme
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0VVY64RV/logger28.rar_links http://www82.zippyshare.com/v/1mYVdzle/file.html http://www.solidfiles.com/d/598392493d/ http://rghost.net/7b4xGh78f http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d0c355a6 http://www.4shared.com/rar/I1qIv2pmce/logger28.html http://www.speedyshare.com/file/nqVJy/logger28.rar
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.