Free Download Logger Magazine WordPress Theme v.2.8 – ThemeForest | Logger v2.8 – Magazine/Personal Blogging Theme for WordPress (Updated on 13 December 2015) is a fully creative Flat Blog and Magazine WordPress Theme, that is the 100% perfect choice for professionals who are looking for a best magazine template or a corporate, personal, niche and marketing blogs. It is extremely highly customizable so that it can greatly match your own personal taste and be quickly converted into any multi-purpose theme as well. Logger WordPress Theme 2.8 provides many professional features like such as Social share in each post, Sticky post, many post formats such as Gallery as grid or slider or column, Audio, Video, Soundcloud, audio, Quote, and much more.
Logger v2.8 is a creative Flat Blog/Magazine WordPress Theme, the perfect choice for professionals who’s looking for a magazine template or a personal, niche, corporate, and marketing blogs. It’s highly customizable so it can match your personal taste and be quickly converted into a multi-purpose theme as well.
Demo Logger v2.8 – Magazine/Personal Blogging Theme 2016
Download Logger v2.8 – Magazine/Personal Blogging Theme 2016
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- REHub v4.0.1 – Directory, Shop, Coupon, Affiliate WordPress Theme
- Jorg v1.5 – Magazine/Reviews & Portfolio WordPress Theme
- Goodnews v5.8.1 – Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme
- Gadgetine v3.0.7 – WordPress Theme for Premium Magazine
- VideoTouch v1.6 – Premium Themeforest Video WordPress Theme
- Sahifa v5.5.1 – Responsive WordPress News/Magazine Blog Theme
- The Voux – A Comprehensive Magazine WordPress Theme
- Logger v2.8 – Magazine/Personal Blogging WordPress Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Theme
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
Click Activate to activate it.
- Logger Comes With 38 Different Colors and Unlimited Colors
- Unlimited Homepage Styles
- RTL Fully Support
- Advanced Post/page options – custom background color/image, custom colors, custom layout ( right sidebar, left sidebar, full-width), hide/show elements, page comments, and more Ö
- 4 Single Post Styles
- About Page
- Awesome Gallery
- Unique Search
- Unlimited Layouts
- Flat, Clean & Unique Design
- Retina & Responsive Ready
- Light & Dark Versions
- Customizable & Organized
- 1170 Grid System
- Awesome Header
- Pixel Perfect
- Free Google web fonts
- Free Icon Fonts
- Advertising System
- 404 page
- Page templates ñ with customization options ( 10 page template )
- Blog page
- Contact us page
- Portfolio page
- Sitemaps page
- Tags page
- Users page
- Signup page
- Add a new post
- Edit the post
- Shop page
- custom Widgets ñ with customization options ( 27 Widgets )
- About me widget
- Comments widget
- Counter widget
- Dribbble widget
- Facebook widget
- Flickr widget
- Google widget
- Login widget
- Signup widget
- Posts big images or Portfolio widget
- Posts images or Portfolio widget
- Posts slideshow or Portfolio widget
- Posts or Portfolio widget
- Soundcloud widget
- Subscribe widget
- Tabs widget
- Twitter widget
- Video widget
- Youtube widget
- Adv 120×240 widget
- Adv 120×600 widget
- Adv 125×125 widget
- Adv 234×60 widget
- Adv 250×250 widget
- Adv 300×250 widget
- Adv 300×600 widget
- Adv 336×280 widget