Mango – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Free Download Mango Responsive WordPress Theme v1.0.5 – ThemeForest | Mango – Responsive WooCommerce Theme (Version 1.0.0 has been released and will published here soon) is a fully Responsive professional WordPress and Woocommerce Theme that is extremely easy to customize by everyone having great stunning options which every online shopping store includes and it is an easy to use and fully responsive.
This web design is perfectly suitable for every type of portfolio, business, blog and eCommerce websites. It is as great as a starting point for your custom projects. Mango includes 20 demo skins and layouts and it has huge variation to be suitable for any purpose. More amazing features will surely be coming soon!
Demo Mango – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Download Mango – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Mango Woocommerce Main Features
- Multipurpose design
- WordPress Multisite (WPMU) Tested and Approved
- Plenty of Widgets
- Multiple Page Styles
- One Page template
- Social Sharing Features
- 30+ custom elements for Visual Composer (banners, carousels, tabs, toggles, accordions, buttons, quotes, table, alert boxes, tables, lists, forms, icons, glyphicons, progress bar, pricing tables, dropcaps, team members, call to action boxes, columns, etc)
- SEO Optimized (compatible with SEO Plugins like Yoast)
- Responsive Design
- Unlimited Colors & Layouts
- WooCommerce Compatible
- Wishlist, Ajax Search, Filtering & Sorting
- WPML Support
- RTL Ready
- FAST Support & Updates
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.