Mercy-NGO v1.4 – Themeforest Charity & Environmental/Political theme
It’s a clean and elegant theme, developed mainly to setup charity,NGOs, nonprofit orgnizations ,church, donationand corporate websites. Using the color scheme of your choice by using color picker make it elegant and high visual impact experience. This theme is best suitable for a small to large NGO Organizations to setup reference website. Theme works in all the major browsers, and has massive features to use for your next projects as well.
Bootstrap, charity, charity organizations, creative, gallery, Causes, Foundation charity, church, donate, donation, environmental, events, fundraising, ngo, nonprofit, organization, paypal, publications, staff
Demo Mercy-NGO v1.4 – Themeforest Charity & Environmental/Political theme
Download Mercy-NGO v1.4 – Themeforest Charity & Environmental/Political theme
Theme Feature List
- Latest WordPress version fully tested and approved
- Spotless, Fresh, up to date Design can be used for any type of website
- 100% Responsive Theme with fewest clicks to turn ON or OFF
- Constructed with HTML5 and CSS3
- Advanced Theme Options Panel
- Comprehensive Meta options which offer incredible customization options
- Stress-free and quickest way to build your website
- Full Color Customizations
- comes with a Sticky Header for more advanced usability, enable/disable via theme options
- One Click Demo Import – Includes XML file for our demo data (excludes images & sliders but our demo sliders can be asked to our support team to download by creating ticket to support system.
- Built-In RTL support
- includes the clearest, concise and broad online documentation for you and it is updated constantly with new material
- Offer all future updates with more features FREE for lifetime
- Multi-Site Tested
- WPML plugin ready
- Form Plugin Options
- Built in custom styles for the free Contact Form 7 plugin
- Advanced options to enable/disable individual features
- Includes the Revolution Slider Plugin
- Includes entire Font Awesome 3.0 icon set, fully integrated
- Unlimited Color Options with Backend Color Picker
- Unlimited Backgrounds for boxed mode
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.