Download – Modal Popup Box For Visual Composer v1.4.3 WordPress Plugin
Modal Popup Box For Visual Composer v1.4.3 WordPress Plugin has Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer is the master plugin that includes many features, including all that are in “Modal Popup Box For Visual Composer” plugin. Since, any license (Regular / Extended) available on CodeCanyon allows buyer to use the product on just one site, They have made individual functionalities of that plugin as separate products; in case if people need only that particular functionality to use on their site.
Demo Modal Popup Box For Visual Composer v1.4.3 WordPress Plugin
Download Modal Popup Box For Visual Composer v1.4.3 WordPress Plugin
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/CUHBTSJR/modalpop143.rar_links http://www90.zippyshare.com/v/HDCe5H9E/file.html http://www.solidfiles.com/d/7042787073/ http://rghost.net/7TcCSXHKD http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e2044302 http://www.4shared.com/rar/ZZASImsVce/modalpop143.html http://www.speedyshare.com/file/P5HFD/modalpop143.rar
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.