Modern Metro is theme strongly based on Metro UI (Modern UI). It has horizontal layout with live tilesthat you can easly sort by dran ‘n drop. Theme supports dedicated gallery, blog and portfolio system, huge ammount of shortcodes that will help you create great looking metro website. Every feature listed below may be modified without any knowledge of web development – all of this can be changed via customized admin panel
Demo Modern Metro v1.2.03 – Responsive WordPress Theme
Download Modern Metro v1.2.03 – Responsive WordPress Theme
Modern Metro – Features
- Metro, Modern UI, tile based layout
- Advanced responsivness – two completly different layouts: horizontal with column based text and vertical layout for mobile.
- Easy to manage tile manager for every post, page and gallery item tile
- Unlimited colors and style possibilites that may be changed with few clicks
- Possiblity to set multiple featured images for each page/post that will be sliding on tiles or slider.
- Cross browser – supports all major browsers.
- Built in, canvas based metro preloader
- Proffesional, metro charts system
- Fullscreen dialogs/errors
- Translate ready
- Custom logo/background with perspective sliding effect
- Metro style shortcodes that will make it easy to built beautiful content
- 1368 metro style icons in 3 sizes and 2 color sets
- Ready example XML full content with all pages and shortcodes
- Easy and clean admin panel
- Build in blog and gallery page system
- Automated share panel
- Quick start video and documentation guide.
- Advanced typography
- and much more…
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.