Multinews v2.4.1 Multi-purpose Premium WordPress Theme Download Free – ThemeForest is a professionalNews/Magazine Style WP Template having very beautiful design. Users can use Multinews WordPress Theme v2.4.1 for Magazine, Newspaper and for other blogging topics. It has many awesome unique features such as Beautiful Mega Menus, Flipping Magazine, Author Timeline, a Lot of Layouts Options, Ajax Live Search, Integrated Popular Plugins like WooCommerce, Buddypress, bbPress, Userpor, Geodirectory, Ubermenu, Contact Form 7, MailPoet newsletters, Ad Rotate and much more other stunning qualities have been added in this version of pack.
Multinews is News/Magazine premium wordpress theme with very beautiful design, You can use Multinews for Magazine, newspaper and blog, Multinews has many unique features such as Flipping magazine, Beautiful mega menus, a lot of Layouts options, Ajax Live search, Author Timeline, popular plugins integrated ( Woocommerce, bbPress, buddypress, geodirectory, userpor, Ubermenu, Ad Rotate, MailPoet Newsletters, Contact form 7 and much more).
Demo Multinews v2.4.1 – Multi-purpose WordPress News, Magazine
Download Multinews v2.4.1 – Multi-purpose WordPress News, Magazine
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Multinews v2.4.1 – Multi-purpose WordPress News, Magazine
- NewEdge – Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme
- Quadrum v1.1.9 – Multipurpose News & Magazine Theme WordPress Theme
- Magazine Vibe – A Powerful News & Magazine WordPress Theme
- Supermag – Fast Material Magazine Theme | WordPress Theme
- Newsmag v2.3.5 – Themeforest News Magazine Newspaper
- Newspaper v6.6.4 – Responsive News/Magazine WP Theme
- SmartMag v2.6.2 – Themeforest Responsive & Retina WordPress Magazine Theme
- Magazon v3.0 – Advanced, Responsive WP Magazine Theme
- WPMU Dev – WordPress Themes & Plugins Pack [Latest]
- Dokan Multivendor e-Commerce WordPress Plugin v.2.4.8
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.