Download Free NewEdge WordPress Theme v.1.0 – ThemeForest | NewEdge – Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme v1.0 (Updated on 3 December 2015) is a great and most advanced Multi-page theme which you can use it for any type of News or magazine site. (MailChimp integrated) so you can create an awesome community and send newsletter to the user. In a Newedge site news are a vital factor.
NewEdge Responsive WordPress Theme is for all those people who are going to create an outstanding website for great News and magazine. If you have interest in NewEdge and willing to create a community, you may as well build an attractive online.
This Theme NewEdge is a Theme for WordPress 4.4, News and magazine theme. This is a Multipage theme you can use it for any News or magazine site. (MailChimp integrated) so you can create a community and send newsletter to the user. In a Newedge site news are a vital factor.
Demo NewEdge – Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme
Download NewEdge – Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Multinews v2.4.1 – Multi-purpose WordPress News, Magazine
- NewEdge – Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme
- Quadrum v1.1.9 – Multipurpose News & Magazine Theme WordPress Theme
- Magazine Vibe – A Powerful News & Magazine WordPress Theme
- Supermag – Fast Material Magazine Theme | WordPress Theme
- Newsmag v2.3.5 – Themeforest News Magazine Newspaper
- Newspaper v6.6.4 – Responsive News/Magazine WP Theme
- SmartMag v2.6.2 – Themeforest Responsive & Retina WordPress Magazine Theme
- Magazon v3.0 – Advanced, Responsive WP Magazine Theme
- WPMU Dev – WordPress Themes & Plugins Pack [Latest]
- Dokan Multivendor e-Commerce WordPress Plugin v.2.4.8
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Features of NewEdge – Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme
- Ready for News and Magazine website
- 100% responsive design (Google mobile-friendly)
- Purpose Oriented Design
- Great Theme Options
- Package include
- Easy to use and understand admin interface
- Visual Composer
- Google Fonts Support
- 100% SEO Friendly and SEO Optimised
- Built with Bootstrap 3
- Contact Form 7 plugin supported
- Built by HTML5 and CSS3
- Gallery Custom Post Formate
- Child Theme Compatible
- Custom CSS and Google Analytics Integration
- Language Translation Supports
- Extended Documentation