Free Download Newsmag WordPress Theme v.2.3.5 – ThemeForest | Newsmag v2.3.5 – News Magazine Newspaper WordPress Theme (Updated on 9 January 2016) is a Modern style WP Template (Updated on 15 December 2015) that give you smooth facility to write quality article and blog posts with ease. They offer great support and help to their customers with friendly manner. It has Smart Slider that perfects for both Ads and Content that users need to see. Moreover it has YouTube and Vimeo playlist, Custom Made Lightbox, Custom Built Drag and Drop Gallery, Smart List and much more other features. More features have been described below kindly see them.
The Newsmag template is excellent for a news, newspaper, magazine, publishing or review site. It also supports videos from YouTube and features a rating system. It uses the best clean SEO practices, and on top of that, it’s fast, simple, and easy to use. In addition, News mag supports responsive Google Ads and AdSense.
Demo News Magazine Newspaper: Newsmag v2.0 2015
Download News Magazine Newspaper: Newsmag v2.0 2015
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Multinews v2.4.1 – Multi-purpose WordPress News, Magazine
- NewEdge – Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme
- Quadrum v1.1.9 – Multipurpose News & Magazine Theme WordPress Theme
- Magazine Vibe – A Powerful News & Magazine WordPress Theme
- Supermag – Fast Material Magazine Theme | WordPress Theme
- Newsmag v2.3.5 – Themeforest News Magazine Newspaper
- Newspaper v6.6.4 – Responsive News/Magazine WP Theme
- SmartMag v2.6.2 – Themeforest Responsive & Retina WordPress Magazine Theme
- Magazon v3.0 – Advanced, Responsive WP Magazine Theme
- WPMU Dev – WordPress Themes & Plugins Pack [Latest]
- Dokan Multivendor e-Commerce WordPress Plugin v.2.4.8
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.