Download Free Newsmaker WordPress Plugin v.1.1 – CodeCanyon | Newsmaker for WordPress v1.1 WP Plugin is a great premium plugin which brings tons of features of Newsmaker – CMS (Content Management System) and Social Network to WordPress. Now you can easily accumulate large amount of user-generated content in a second.
This professional WP plugin allows you to smoothly create forms for creating posts, images, links, videos and polls. It also supports auto data fetching for image, link and video publishing. You can also use it with any properly coded WordPress theme.
Demo Newsmaker for WordPress v1.1 WP Plugin | CodeCanyon
Download Newsmaker for WordPress v1.1 WP Plugin | CodeCanyon
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Features of Newsmaker for WordPress v1.1 WP Plugin | CodeCanyon
- 13 shortcodes
- Publish posts, images, links, videos and polls from frontend
- Poll voting
- Interests selection
- Works with no need for user registration
- Translatable frontend and backend
- Automatic data fetching for link, image and video content
- User settings
- Users can edit/delete their posts
- And many more