Free Download Newspaper WordPress Theme v.6.6.4 latest – Themeforest | Newspaper v6.6.4 – Responsive WordPress News/Magazine Theme (Updated on 08 January 2016) that is also known as best Premium Magazine Theme is perfect for news, magazine, publishing or reviewing any site topics. It can also be used for other niches such as Blogging Tips and Tricks, games and Software, Mobile and Computer Tips, Web-designing etc.
Newspaper v6.6.4 is excellent WordPress Theme for a news, newspaper, magazine, publishing or review site. It also supports videos from YouTube and features a rating system. So far, we have the theme integrated with bbPress Forum, BuddyPress, Buddy Press, and WooCommerce. It uses the best clean SEO practices, and on top of that, it’s fast, simple, and easy to use. In addition, Newspaper supports responsive Google Ads and AdSense. Download Previous Version Of This WordPress Theme Newspaper v6.6.3 – Responsive WordPress News/Magazine Theme.
Demo Newspaper v6.6.4 – Responsive News/Magazine WP Theme
Newspaper v6.6.4 – Responsive News/Magazine WP Theme
Download Newspaper v6.6.4 – Responsive News/Magazine WP Theme
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Multinews v2.4.1 – Multi-purpose WordPress News, Magazine
- NewEdge – Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme
- Quadrum v1.1.9 – Multipurpose News & Magazine Theme WordPress Theme
- Magazine Vibe – A Powerful News & Magazine WordPress Theme
- Supermag – Fast Material Magazine Theme | WordPress Theme
- Newsmag v2.3.5 – Themeforest News Magazine Newspaper
- Newspaper v6.6.4 – Responsive News/Magazine WP Theme
- SmartMag v2.6.2 – Themeforest Responsive & Retina WordPress Magazine Theme
- Magazon v3.0 – Advanced, Responsive WP Magazine Theme
- WPMU Dev – WordPress Themes & Plugins Pack [Latest]
- Dokan Multivendor e-Commerce WordPress Plugin v.2.4.8
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.