Nollie theme is a totally new & fresh theme not only for business solutions. Can be also great choice for any type of website. If you will try our Drag&Drop Content Builder or Theme Options panel you won`t never work with other theme. Everything is really easy and considerably saves your time. Just try it and you will understand what are we talking about.
Content Builder contain over 20 items and is really great option for all those who doesn`t want to work with HTML code. However, if you prefer to work with shortcodes, you can also choose this way. What aboutTheme Options panel? This is also really helpful tool while creating page. In this section you can set up things like colors, fonts, layout and much more… This is not everything because in this section you can also do things like turn on/off Responsive version or even set up many options for Recent Work section at the bottom of page (can be also turned on/off for each separately page). It is really hard to describe all theme options because this is really powerfull product with best solutions for each kind of business.
You should also look at the Slider Revolution. This is the best slider available at this moment on marketplace. Many options and friendly panel will help you create the best slides ever. What kind of sliders can you create? Answear is simple – you can create any slides (single image, images, video, videos, images/objects with text, plain text and anything else what you can imagine). Using the slider is very easy and in just few minutes you can create amazing slides.
Nollie theme is also SEO ready. You can choose if you want to use our built-in SEO options or maybe your own external plugin (like “All in One SEO” or “WordPress SEO by Yoast”).
Really important is possiblity to turn on/off background image at the top of the page. If you don`t like it and want to turn it off, you can easily do it. Instead of that you can for example set up own image or just choose color that you like.
Demo Nollie v1.3.3 – Themeforest Premium WordPress Theme
Download Nollie v1.3.3 – Themeforest Premium WordPress Theme
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.