Noren – Shop WordPress WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Download Free NorenWordPress Theme – ThemeForest | Noren – Shop WordPress WooCommerce Theme is a “square style” WP theme, which is built base on 2015 design trending. Noren suitable with any kind of shop, with smoothly elegant layout.
Demo Noren – Shop WordPress WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Download Noren – Shop WordPress WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Features of Noren – Shop WordPress WooCommerce WordPress Theme
1. Free Support & Updates
You will get lifetime update and free support, just ask us then we will help
2. WordPress Native Customizer
North is built with native WordPress Customizer, that’s why it is so easy to config layout.
3. WPML Support
Easy create multiple language website with WPML support.
4. Oneclick import demo
Super fast create demo content website with oneclick import demo feature.
5. Fully Responsive
Mobile friendly is a must for modern website, North is fully Responsive Layout and adapt any screen
6. Revolution Slider Ready
Slider is one of the Big part for any modern website, Revolution is completely awesome for creating eye catching sliders.
7. Visual Composer Ready
Creating content using old wysiwyg is good but Visual Composer is way more great to create complex responsive layout content, we have it for you with this theme.
8. Mailchimp Integration
Email marketing is the cheapest and smartest way to do marketing, now you can easy create opt-in form with AJAX Mailchimp
9. Visual Composer + 30 Shortcodes
Easy customize and create content page using 30 shortcodes, we dont touch any original Visual Composer shortcodes, we just extends and create new ones
10. Visual Composer Row Equal Column
VC row with equal columns cutomization create equal columns row, this is a trick to create equal columns
11. Google Fonts
700+ Google font compatible so you can select any google font which is suitable with your website
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.