Olea v1.0.8 – Sell Handmade, Creative & Craft Goods WordPress Theme
Download Free Olea Creative WordPress Theme v.1.0.8 – ThemeForest | Olea v1.0.8 – Sell Handmade, Creative & Craft Goods WordPress Theme (7 October 15) is a Professionally design premium web design that was especially designed for usage with the most useful WooCommerce plugin powered e-commerce website.
It is fully Clean, informative, readable and completely attractive for valued visitors of Olea theme powered site and entirely user friendly for the editors, administrators and others using this theme in the WordPress backend.
Demo Olea v1.0.8 – Sell Handmade, Creative & Craft Goods WordPress Theme
Download Olea v1.0.8 – Sell Handmade, Creative & Craft Goods WordPress Theme
v. 1.0.8 (current) : Visual Composer 4.7.4 update WP 4.3.1 / WC 2.4.7 compatibility checks and fixes fix - compatiblity Yith WC Wishlist - missing vars number of small fixes and tweaks ==================================== v. 1.0.7: checked for WC 2.4 + fix wp_enqueue_media bug (unable to upload in theme options) for some configs no variation images, magnifier fix (load default image if no variation im fix - missing ajax files for audio / video modal (post formats) ==================================== v. 184.108.40.206 "headers already sent" error quick fix ==================================== v.1.0.6: jQuery prettyPhoto updated to v.3.1.6 (security update)
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.