We present you our look as sites in MetroUI style have to look. The fast, easy, light template will decorate almost any site on WordPress. The structure of this template such is what it perfectly will be suitable for all, from the entertaining blog to a serious corporate site. Styles are included in a template for WooCommerce so you will be able to create without problems the catalog with shop on your site.
Demo One Touch v2.2.0 – Multifunctional Metro Stylish Theme
Download One Touch v2.2.0 – Multifunctional Metro Stylish Theme
- 100% Fully Responsive WordPress Theme (you can of course turn off this feature in theme options)
- Retina Ready – ultra sharp graphics on the newest screens
- 500+ Google Fonts included, applied to different elements via Theme Options panel
- Boxed/ Not Boxed Layout Versions
- Drag Drop Page Builder You can easly make unlimited version of layouts and used it on different pages
- SEO OptimizedProperly h1-h6 tags for titles of pages and posts, Blog posts are based on the hNews microformat and compatible with SEO Plugins like Yoast
- XML Demo content for simple and fast setup
- Unlimited Portfolios Can be created multiple portfolio pages, even with different page template on each
- Unlimited SideBars Custom unlimited sidebars can be created and used
- Custom login page Your login page will be branded with logo that you uploaded
- 11 Theme widgets We develop and rework 11 widgets to better compitablity with theme style
- Amazing Customer Service We provide support by commnets, mail and forum for our customers
- Pricing Tables Includes pricing tables plugin in theme design
- Metro tiles You can easly add your own tiles for every content page
- Metro menu customizer Top menu can be easy customized with our own component (any bg, color, icon for elements)
- 2 menu styles 2 absolutly different menu dropdowns
- Metro news slider Own news slider with many customization options
- Content from portfolio, news, shop items
- Hover color customization
- 4 different layout mode for slider (boxed, without scrolling, left border based, full width)
- Category selection option
- Many sliders on every page (with Page Builder function)
- Contact page feedback form Custom template for contact page, with contact form (even ReCapture service can be used)
- Good HTML codeClean Valid SEO-optimized, HTML5 code
- Blog is Post Format Ready Styled Standard, Image, Gallery, Link, Quote, Video & Audio Posts
- 40+ Retina Social Media IconsYouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Dribbble, Google+, …
- Autor info box Small author info box for posts with link, avatar and small description
- Threaded Comments
- Useful and simple Admin Panel
- Child theme support
- PSD FILES INCLUDED
- Translation-ready theme
- Widget ready Sidebars and Footers
- and many more…
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.