Free Download Owl WordPress Blog Theme v.1.1 – ThemeForest | Owl – Personal Responsive WordPress Blog Theme v1.1 is a great beautiful and very Clean WordPress blog theme specially designed for those people who eagerly wants to share their unique stuff. This professional web design is designed considering all the required details to attract user’s attention. Now you have the complete power to customize your whole blog with just a click of the mouse.
Owl Responsive WordPress Theme delights visually and functionally tons of options and unlimited colors, 3 Different sliders in Featured Posts Area, 2 Kinds of pagination, 3 Different Layouts, 3 Custom Gallery Types, 9 Widgets + One MailChimp widget skin is only the beginning of the features list.
Owl v1.0 is Beautiful and Clean WordPress blog theme for people who wants to share their stuff. This Theme is designed considering all the details to attract users’ attention. Now you have the power to customize your blog with just a click of the mouse.
Demo Owl – Personal Responsive WordPress Blog Theme
Download Owl – Personal Responsive WordPress Blog Theme
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Download Blackfyre v1.4.2 – Create Your Own Gaming Community
- Download NewRoad – A Responsive WordPress Blog Theme v1.0
- Download NewsZone v2.4.7 – Responsive & Retina WordPress Magazine
- Esquise v1.0.7 Magazine WordPress Theme
- Ruxen – Responsive Blog & Magazine WordPress Theme
- Valenti v5.1.1 – WordPress HD Review Magazine News Theme
- Titan – An Elegant WordPress Blog Theme
- Viduze v1.5.0 Video WordPress Theme
- Ritca v1.0 – Creativemarket Blog Magazine WordPress Premium Theme
- Flex Mag v1.02.1 – Responsive WordPress News Theme
- Snaptube v3.1 – Premium Video WordPress Premium Theme
- Owl – Personal Responsive WordPress Blog Theme v1.1
- Me Gusta! v3.2 – User-driven Content Sharing WordPress Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Theme
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
Click Activate to activate it.
Feature of Owl – Personal Responsive WordPress Blog Theme v1.1:
- Tons of customizable color options
- Responsive Design
- Mobile/Tablet Ready
- Hot & New Feature Drag & Drop Posts and other elements Order
- Hot & New Feature Like System
- Theme Options Powered by WordPress Customizer
- Easy to Hide & Show All Main Elements
- Contact Form 7 Support
- Demo Content File Included XML
- Hot & New Feature Dropcap, Columns Shortcodes, Font Awesome
- Beautiful Featured Slider
- Full Width Instagram feed in footer with Custom Styles
- 3 Different Blog Layouts
- 9 Custom Widgets + 1 MailChimp for WordPress Widget Design
- About Author Area
- Most Discussed Area
- Post Formats
- Popup Image on Post, Page, Gallery Options
- Gallery Page/Post Options
- Social Media Icons in Header and Footer
- HTML5, CSS3, JQuery
- Footer Full Size Logo with Background Option
- Retina Logo Support
- Related Post inside post
- Zoom & Border Image Effects Option
- Next/Prev Post Navigation
- Child Theme Ready
- Custom CSS Area in Theme Customizer
- Translation Ready (MO/PO Files)
- Works with WP 4.3+
- WordPress dropdown support
- Online HTML Documentation