OXY v2.4 – Multi-Purpose Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Download Free OXY WordPress Theme v.2.4 – ThemeForest | OXY v2.4 – Multi-Purpose Responsive WooCommerce Theme is a greatly modern and fully responsive WordPress theme that is especially designed for any type of online shopping store and this premium webdesign is proudly inspired by the best eCommerce solutions and designed with usability in mind.
OXY Responsive WordPress Theme for WooCommerce is built on Foundation Framework by Zurb which that is currently known as the most powerful responsive framework. You can also change everything! The Most Powerful Theme Admin Panel comes with 600+ useful features, easy to use options and settings allows you to do extreme customization’s without knowing any HTML or CSS.
Demo OXY v2.4 – Multi-Purpose Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Download OXY v2.4 – Multi-Purpose Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
- Foundation Framework – the most advanced responsive front-end framework in the world.
- 100% Fully Responsive – Solid Flexible Responsive Layout that scales from 320px to 1440px.
- You can disable responsive layout (<980px) in the theme admin panel.
- Widescreens Support – Choose from three max width: 980, 1170 or 1440px.
- Fluid Page Width.
- Full Width or Boxed.
- 1, 2 or 3 Columns for Each Page.
- 3 Types of Product Images Format – vertical rectangle, square or horizontal rectangle.
- Product Boxes with Slider or Grid visualization.
- Built with Valid HTML5 & CSS3.
- Dynamic Logo position – Left / Center.
- Dynamic Search Bar position – Left / Center / Right.
- Auto-Suggest Search (on/off options).
- Fixed Header (on/off options).
- 8 Cart Icons.
- Mega Menu
- 4 Categories Display Variants – Horizontal / Horizontal with Icons / Vertical / All main categories on the menu bar.
- 3 Brands Display Variants – Logo / Name / Logo + Name.
- Custom Links (on/off options).
- Custom Menu (on/off options).
- Custom Blocks (on/off options).
- Information Pages (on/off options).
- Contact Us Block (on/off options).
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Important Note : This Themesplug site does not store any files on its own Hosting server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites.