Oxygen v3.8.6 – WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Download Free Oxygen WordPress Theme v.3.8.6 – ThemeForest | Oxygen v3.8.6 – WooCommerce WordPress Theme is a Premium eCommerce theme which is built exclusively for online shopping / Online Shopping Store and offers great variety of professional and customer friendly options to completely customize the look and feel of the theme through professional theme options panel.
Now you easily can choose between 4 header types, toggle shop, change typography and premium blog settings and also create unique page layouts with most powerful and most famous premium page builder Visual Composer premium plugin, which comes free with this web design. Slider revolution has also been included in this template as a free component for the theme developement and you can create a great presentations for your shop.
Demo Oxygen v3.8.6 – WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Download Oxygen v3.8.6 – WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Features of Oxygen v3.8.6 – WooCommerce WordPress Theme
- Retina Ready
- 4 Header types
- WPML Compatible
- 7 Predefined Theme Skins
- Custom Skin Builder
- Child Theme
- Catalog Mode
- Text + Image Logo
- Sticky Menu
- Quick View
- Footer, Blog and Shop Widget
- Typography selection
- Contact Page
- WooThemes Wishlist
- +7 Custom Visual Composer Shortcodes
- YITH Wishlist
- Touch Carousels
- Layout Builder
- Revolution Slider
- Icons Collections
- Blog page
- Search page
- 404 Page
- Blog Post Gallery
- SEO Optimization
- Products Carousel
- Blog Posts shortcode
- Image + Category Banner
- Feature Tabs
- Social Networks
- Text Banners (Call to action)
- Products shortcode
- Lookbook with carousel
- Payment Methods Icons
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.