Demo PowerMag – The Most Muscular Magazine/Reviews Theme
Download PowerMag – The Most Muscular Magazine/Reviews Theme
Full PowerMag Feature List
- Bootstrap Fully Responsive
- Included front-end code minifier/unifier with caching functions new!
- Valid HTML5
- Seo Optimized
- Powerful, WP UI Integrated, Unbranded Admin Panel
- Premium Page Builder Visual Composer
- Premium Gallery Lightbox
- Custom Support for Social Count Plus plugin
- Optional Fully Widgetized Homepage
- Classic Blog View with 2 styles
- Boxed or Full-Width Layouts
- Grayscale Images Effect Option new!
- Left/Right Sidebar
- Shortcode Generator
- Localization-ready – .po .mo files included
- RTL Support
- Category Styler
- Optional Custom Color For Each Category
- Custom Backgrounds
- Custom CSS
- Pages cusom color
- Built-in Review System
- Stars or Percentage Ratings
- Up to Six Custom Criterias
- Optional User Rating
- Schema.org Support for Google Serp Preview
- Affiliate Link Option new!
- Dual Slider Support
- Vertical Home Carousel
- Ajax Login/Registration Module
- Optional Hidden Content for NewsLetter or Free Content
- MailChimp Newsletter Ready
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Unlimited Widgetized Areas
- Unlimited Colors through Color Pickers
- Wallpaper Advert
- News Ticker
- 14 Custom Widgets
- HP Category Regular
- HP Text-Only
- Double Ads Widget
- Single Ad Widget
- Facebook Fans
- Flickr Stream
- Twitter Feeds
- Best Reviews
- Sliding Carousel
- Login Bar
- Popular Posts
- Recent Posts
- Social Count Plus
- Twitter Feeds
- Video Embed
- Featured Images/Video embeds
- Optional Ajax/Facebook Comments
- 500+ Google Fonts
- Custom Logo Upload
- Custom Favicon Upload
- Xml Demo Content
- Contact Form 7 Compatible
- Additional Social Profiles for Authors
- Author Page
- 404 Error Page
- Optional Fade-in Content
- Theme Update Notifier
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.