Preciso Shopfront v1.5 WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Free Download Preciso Shopfront WordPress Theme v.1.5 – ThemeForest | Preciso Shopfront v1.5 WooCommerce Theme is a very modern, professionally clean and great colorful WordPress and WooCommerce Template especially developed for best shopping and superior e-commerce business websites. This web design is multi-lingual and multi-currency supported. It is also RTL supported for Hebrew, Arabic and other RTL languages.
Preciso WordPress Theme for eCommerce is built on the most popular and most powerful Bootstrap grid system, therefore it is 100% responsive. It is compatible with WPML Multilingual CMS, fully translation ready, WooCommerce and WooCommerce Multilingual with Multi-currency support.
Demo Preciso Shopfront v1.5 WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Download Preciso Shopfront v1.5 WooCommerce WordPress Theme
- Clean, Creative & Minimal Design
- A Complete different ecommerce experience
- Not bunch of features, best user experience
- Very easy to install like our online demo
- Redux powered option panel
- Multiple Currencies
- Multiple Languages
- 100% Responsive
- Extensive Online Documentation
- Products Ratings & Reviews
- Products Compare & Wishlist
- Social Profile Links
- Brand & Logos Carousel
- Promotional Banner
- jQuery Flex Slider
- Ajax Powered Mini Cart
- Contact Form
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.