Download Free Prodigy WordPress Theme v.1.2.4 – ThemeForest | Prodigy v1.2.4 – Impressive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme is a professional web design with outstanding features and premium functions which allows you to smoothly create any type of website in minutes.
It has ton’s of professional easy to use Options, Content Elements and a premium Layout Builder where the limitation is your imagination.Scroll down and check out Prodigy features, videos and those plenty Demos built with Prodigy. In the mean time watch it how it get’s bigger and better as we do really strongly consider any feature request from our kind buyers.
Prodigy v1.2.4 is a theme with outstanding features and functions which allows you to create any site in minutes.It has ton’s of Options, Content Elements and a Layout Builder where the limitation is your imagination.Scroll down and check out Prodigy features, videos and those plenty Demos built with Prodigy. In the mean time watch it how it get’s bigger and better as we do really strongly consider any feature request from our kind buyers.
Demo Prodigy v1.2.4 – Impressive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
Download Prodigy v1.2.4 – Impressive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Prodigy v1.2.4 – Impressive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
- WooCommerce Packing Slips v1.4 WordPress Plugin
- Katla v2.2.5 – User Generated Content WordPress Theme
- Stern Taxi Fare for WooCommerce v2.2.0 – WordPress Plugin
- Light Switch v1.4 – Plugin for WordPress – CodeCanyon
- WHMpress v2.5.1 – WHMCS WordPress Integration Plugin
- Download Gameday v2.5 – WordPress Sports Media Theme
- Download SaladMag v1.7 Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.