Quasar is a clean and lightning fast WordPress Theme with Ultra Responsive 12 Columns grid system (resize your browser for responsivity) and specially designed for business and corporate website. Quasar supports Retina Display (HiDPI) and WPML (Multi Language).
Quasar built with Rock Page Builder which is a drag and drop page / layout builder powered by AJAXand improve your website development 5x faster. Quasar also contains one and only point to point curving slider Curvy Slider which is beyond a slider and more like an animation builder.
Quasar comes with Rock Form Builder incase if you want different forms with more fields andreCAPTCHA and file uploads. Rock Form Builder is also drag and drop builder and very user friendly and easy to use.
1. Curvy Slider (Powerful Animation / Slider Builder) Included
2. Rock Page Builder (Ajax Drag and Drop Page Builder) Included
3. Rock Form Builder (For Every Form Need) Included
Demo Quasar v1.7.5 – ThemeForest WordPress Theme with Animation Builder
Download Quasar v1.7.5 – ThemeForest WordPress Theme with Animation Builder
- Drag and Drop Page / Layout Builder
- Drag and Drop Form Builder
- Unique Curvy Slider – Animation Builder
- Unlimited Multiple Sidebars for every Page
- Multiple Headers
- Boxed Fullwidth Layouts
- (960px / 1060px / 1140px / 1440px )
- Responsivity On / Off
- Unlimited Google Fonts
- Ultra Responsive Design – 3 Breakpoints
- Unlimited Colors
- Unlimited Pricing Tables
- Fully Integrated FontAwesome 4 Icons. Click and Use
- External Icon Support
- Retina Ready
- WPML (Translation and Multi Language) Ready
- Grid Portfolio
- List Portfolio
- Ajax Portfolio Showcase
- Change Image Dimensions Easily
- Colored Background
- Animate any grid easily
- Before After Slider presentation
- Lightning Fast Performance
- Fantastic Support
- Demo Data Included
- Slider Images Included
- Help Videos
- SEO Friendly
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.