Free Download REHub WordPress Theme v.5.1 – ThemeForest | REHub v5.1 – Directory, Shop, Coupon, Affiliate Theme for WordPress is a complete modern multipurpose hybrid theme having fully user generated, magazine, review, blog, directory, shop and affiliate professional options. It has an emphasis on modern style content and has different kind of options for coupon, affiliate earnings, review website and e-shops. So that you can use it for different kind of purposes such as review system, comparison websites, from standalone blog to portal with shop, digital products shop, news magazine and
So you can use it for different purposes: from standalone blog to portal with shop, review system, news magazine, comparison websites, digital products shop.
Demo REHub v4.0.1 – Directory, Shop, Coupon, Affiliate WordPress Theme
Download REHub v4.0.1 – Directory, Shop, Coupon, Affiliate WordPress Theme
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- REHub v4.0.1 – Directory, Shop, Coupon, Affiliate WordPress Theme
- Jorg v1.5 – Magazine/Reviews & Portfolio WordPress Theme
- Goodnews v5.8.1 – Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme
- Gadgetine v3.0.7 – WordPress Theme for Premium Magazine
- VideoTouch v1.6 – Premium Themeforest Video WordPress Theme
- Sahifa v5.5.1 – Responsive WordPress News/Magazine Blog Theme
- The Voux – A Comprehensive Magazine WordPress Theme
- Logger v2.8 – Magazine/Personal Blogging WordPress Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Theme
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
Click Activate to activate it.
If you are thinking to create an outstanding website about Affiliate or Coupons or even for shop then this professional design is an ideal for you.