Free Download Ritca WordPress Theme v.1.0 – ThemeForest | Ritca – Creativemarket Blog Magazine WordPress Theme v1.0 is a great personal Blog and Magazine WP Template that is 100% perfect choice for personal, corporate, WooCommerce shop, Magazine blog and personal Blogs. Ritca 100% support fully Responsive design and provides most Powerful Page Builder having many features such as RTL,Post-Types, Mega menu, Slider, custom page template, Social share integration, and much more.
This WordPress theme Ritca v1.0 is a personal Blog/Magazine WordPress Theme,that is perfect choice for personal, WooCommerce shop ,corporate, personal Blog and Magazine blogs. Ritca support 100% Responsive design and provides Powerful Page Builder with many features.
Demo Ritca v1.0 – Creativemarket Blog Magazine WordPress Premium Theme
Download Ritca v1.0 – Creativemarket Blog Magazine WordPress Premium Theme
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Download Blackfyre v1.4.2 – Create Your Own Gaming Community
- Download NewRoad – A Responsive WordPress Blog Theme v1.0
- Download NewsZone v2.4.7 – Responsive & Retina WordPress Magazine
- Esquise v1.0.7 Magazine WordPress Theme
- Ruxen – Responsive Blog & Magazine WordPress Theme
- Valenti v5.1.1 – WordPress HD Review Magazine News Theme
- Titan – An Elegant WordPress Blog Theme
- Viduze v1.5.0 Video WordPress Theme
- Ritca v1.0 – Creativemarket Blog Magazine WordPress Premium Theme
- Flex Mag v1.02.1 – Responsive WordPress News Theme
- Snaptube v3.1 – Premium Video WordPress Premium Theme
- Owl – Personal Responsive WordPress Blog Theme v1.1
- Me Gusta! v3.2 – User-driven Content Sharing WordPress Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Theme
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
Click Activate to activate it.