Royal v2.6 – Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme | ThemeForest
Download Free Royal WordPress Theme v.2.6 – ThemeForest | Royal v2.6 – Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme (Updated on 29 January 2016) is a greatly professional, an extremely easy to use Premium WordPress Template.
Its most stunning clean and very creative webdesign gives a general idea about a website and also preserves an amazing elegant touch for the details which will make your whole website stand from the crowd. This premium template can also be used for any type of websites such as business, corporate, personal, build mobile website, portfolio, blog, photo or image gallery, video gallery, etc.
Demo Royal v2.6 – Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme | ThemeForest
Download Royal v2.6 – Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme | ThemeForest
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Important Note : This Themesplug site does not store any files on its own Hosting server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites
Latest Version 2.6 – January 29, 2016
ADDED : Compatibility with WooCommerce 2.5.x
FIXED : Product image hover with over 4 columns
FIXED : Mobile menu on single post
FIXED : Custom widget area delete button
UPDATED : Translations