Download Free Sahifa WordPress Theme v.5.5.1 As you know Sahifa Responsive WordPress Theme v5.5.1 Updated on 21 December 2015 is the best news magazine WP Template on ThemeForest with number #1 selling theme of all time having more than 13000+ valued customers from all over the world. It is fully SEO Optimized having advanced SEO techniques that absolutely does not hurt or drop search engine ranking of your website on Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs). It has fully responsive design that easily adopt any screen resolution and 100% fits to any screen size with awesome look which is more unique. Google loves responsive templates and Google ranks up those blogs having 100% fluid layout style, so it is the best web-design that will surely give a huge benefit to you.
Sahifa v5.5.1 – Responsive WordPress News, Magazine, Blog Theme Loaded with the latest and most useful functionality, the Sahifa responsive WordPress theme combines practical elegance with powerful features. Retina-ready and designed specifically for use across a broad array of devices and platforms, the versatile and customizable theme continues to be a resoundingly popular choice for blogs, news, and magazines. Download Previous Version Of this WordPress Theme Sahifa v5.5.0 – Responsive WordPress News, Magazine, Blog Theme.
Demo Sahifa v5.5.1 – Responsive WordPress News/Magazine Blog Theme
Download Sahifa v5.5.1 – Responsive WordPress News/Magazine Blog Theme
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- REHub v4.0.1 – Directory, Shop, Coupon, Affiliate WordPress Theme
- Jorg v1.5 – Magazine/Reviews & Portfolio WordPress Theme
- Goodnews v5.8.1 – Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme
- Gadgetine v3.0.7 – WordPress Theme for Premium Magazine
- VideoTouch v1.6 – Premium Themeforest Video WordPress Theme
- Sahifa v5.5.1 – Responsive WordPress News/Magazine Blog Theme
- The Voux – A Comprehensive Magazine WordPress Theme
- Logger v2.8 – Magazine/Personal Blogging WordPress Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Theme
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
Click Activate to activate it.
Version 5.5.1 – 21 December 15
- To see latest changelogs, please visit ThemeForest.net
Version 5.4.0 – 12-10-2015
- NEW FEATURE: New typography option for titles in the grid slide
- Updated: Dribbble API 1.0 – Now you need to set a Client Access Token
- Updated: Theme documentation
- Updated: Languages files
- Improved: RTL elements styles
- Improved: Weather Widget
- Updated: New OpenWeatherMap API – Now you need to set an API key in the weather widget settings
- Improved: bbPress elements styles
- And other improvements and minor bug fixes