Salient is an ultra responsive, beautiful WordPress theme that is perfect for freelancers, photographers, designers and creative agencies alike. Its stunning design and layout capabilities will give your portfolio pieces the attention they deserve.
Demo Salient v4.0.3 – ThemeForest Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
Download Salient v4.0.3 – ThemeForest Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
Extended Feature List
- Ultra Responsive Design
- Retina Ready Design
- Exclusive Nectar Slider
- AJAX Page Transitions (optional)
- AJAX Search (optional)
- Multi Layer Mouse Based Parallax
- Infinite Scroll option for Blog & Portfolio
- Multiple Single Post Layouts
- Classic Look
- Modern Look
- Graphically Intuitive Shortcode Generator
- Tons of unique shortcodes
- Powerful options for all elements
- Usable in both visual & text tabs!
- Extensive Theme Options
- Typography Options
- Color Options
- Header Options
- Footer Options
- Call To Action Options
- Parallax Slider Options
- Portfolio Options
- Blog Options
- Contact Map Options
- Boxed Layout Options
- Social Media Options
- 5 Star Customer Support
- HD Video Tutorial Series
- Support Ticket System
- Extensively Written User Guide
- Unlimited Color Options
- Valid HTML5 / CSS3
- WooCommerce Support
- SEO Optimized
- Sortable Portfolio
- Advanced Typography – 600+ fonts
- Built-in “love” system
- Custom social sharing buttons
- 550+ Retina ready icons
- 2 Header Layouts + unlimited colors
- Footer Column Options
- 4 Stylish Blog Layouts
- Blog – Standard
- Blog – Standard Fullwidth
- Blog – Masonry Sidebar
- Blog – Masonry Fullwidth
- 2 Custom Widgets
- Recent Projects
- Recent Posts Extra
- Support for all Post Formats
- Made with debug mode on
- Demo Files Included ( XML )
- Translation-Ready .po/.mo files included
- Child Theme Ready
- WordPress 3.9+ Ready
- And Much More! Check out the various demos!
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.