Free Download SimpleMag Magazine Theme v.4.1 – ThemeForest | SimpleMag v4.1 – Magazine Theme for Creative Stuff (Updated on 1 February 2016) is a best and professional WordPress Mag looking style web design having great fast loading speed. It has been build using light weight coding that does not let harm your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Ranking on SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages). Moreover it has clean and elegant looking design that is just simple and attract users by its simplicity. You can use it if you want to run a graphic blog or website and want to show your great photography skills online.
Demo SimpleMag v4.1 – Magazine Theme For Creative Stuff
Download SimpleMag v4.1 – Magazine Theme For Creative Stuff
- Responsive Layout
- Off-Canvas navigation
- Unlimited colors
- SEO friendly
- System fonts and Google fonts
- AJAX Mega Menu and Columns Menu
- Page Composer with variety of sections:
- WordPress Editor
- Posts Slider with options
- Posts Carousel with options
- Featured Posts
- Latest By Category
- Latest By Posts Formats
- Latest Reviews
- Latest Posts with options to select a layout ( Masonry, Grid, List or Classic ) and add a banner between posts.
- Full Width Image
- Image Ad
- Code Generated Ad
- Different Homepage Variations
- Different Categories Layouts
- Post Options
- Multiple Ad placeholders
- Authors Page with author info
- Full WPML support
- Support for RTL languages
- Child Theme
- About the site
- Featured Posts
- Latest Comments
- Latest Posts
- Latest Posts by Category
- Most Commented
- Top Rated
- Image Ad
- Code Ad
CUSTOM SHORTCODES PLUGIN
- Drop Cap
- Image Box
- Info Box
- Site Authors
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.