Download Free SmartMag WordPress Theme v.2.6.2 – ThemeForest | SmartMag v2.6.2 Responsive & Retina WordPress Magazine Theme (Updated on 23 December 15) is a clean, modern and retina ready WP Template having HD (High Definition) result which suits for newspapers, magazines, review sites, android apps, blogging tips and tricks, games and software etc. It fully supports Adsense ads having user-friendly design and is build with HTML5 proper coding customization.
SmartMag is a modern, clean, responsive and retina-ready (HD) WordPress theme suitable for magazines, newspapers, review sites, or blogs.
SmartMag not only excels at front-end usability, the admin back-end is very easy to use. The drag & drop page builder makes it easy to create unique and creative homepages. Having built-in support for SEO using rich snippets and HTML5, your site will rank better in search engines. Make your content more appealing, engaging and usable. Get SmartMagtoday and be setup in minutes!
Demo SmartMag v2.6.2 – Responsive & Retina WP Magazine
Download SmartMag v2.6.2 – Responsive & Retina WP Magazine
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Multinews v2.4.1 – Multi-purpose WordPress News, Magazine
- NewEdge – Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme
- Quadrum v1.1.9 – Multipurpose News & Magazine Theme WordPress Theme
- Magazine Vibe – A Powerful News & Magazine WordPress Theme
- Supermag – Fast Material Magazine Theme | WordPress Theme
- Newsmag v2.3.5 – Themeforest News Magazine Newspaper
- Newspaper v6.6.4 – Responsive News/Magazine WP Theme
- SmartMag v2.6.2 – Themeforest Responsive & Retina WordPress Magazine Theme
- Magazon v3.0 – Advanced, Responsive WP Magazine Theme
- WPMU Dev – WordPress Themes & Plugins Pack [Latest]
- Dokan Multivendor e-Commerce WordPress Plugin v.2.4.8
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.