Free Download Snaptube WordPress Theme v.3.1 – ThemeForest | Snaptube – Premium Video WordPress Theme v3.1 is amazing WP video theme that is especially made for Videos Sharing websites and it takes an advantage of our famous three step setup. That is mean in just a literally seconds few clicks you can have a fully functioning website which is loaded with all of our stunning demo content for you to tweak and adjust as you see fit.
This WordPress theme Snaptube v3.1 with this theme No more those hard-coded templates! No more shortcodes! Build you own layouts using drag and drop modules!
Snaptube takes advantage of our famous three step setup. Which means in just a few clicks literally seconds you can have a fully functioning site, loaded with all of our stunning demo content for you to tweak and adjust as you see fit.
Demo Snaptube v3.1 – Premium Video WordPress Premium Theme
Download Snaptube v3.1 – Premium Video WordPress Premium Theme
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Download Blackfyre v1.4.2 – Create Your Own Gaming Community
- Download NewRoad – A Responsive WordPress Blog Theme v1.0
- Download NewsZone v2.4.7 – Responsive & Retina WordPress Magazine
- Esquise v1.0.7 Magazine WordPress Theme
- Ruxen – Responsive Blog & Magazine WordPress Theme
- Valenti v5.1.1 – WordPress HD Review Magazine News Theme
- Titan – An Elegant WordPress Blog Theme
- Viduze v1.5.0 Video WordPress Theme
- Ritca v1.0 – Creativemarket Blog Magazine WordPress Premium Theme
- Flex Mag v1.02.1 – Responsive WordPress News Theme
- Snaptube v3.1 – Premium Video WordPress Premium Theme
- Owl – Personal Responsive WordPress Blog Theme v1.1
- Me Gusta! v3.2 – User-driven Content Sharing WordPress Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Theme
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.