Download – Story v1.8.0 – Creative Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
Story v1.8.0 is a sharp, modern and clean WordPress theme. The theme is very flexible and it comes with some awesome features, such as a fullscreen slider, custom headers and custom background sections, which make it perfect for showcasing and selling your work and products.
Demo Story v1.8.0 – Creative Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
Download Story v1.8.0 – Creative Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1HYCVUCM/story180_0.rar_links http://www84.zippyshare.com/v/uuY5A3nc/file.html http://www.solidfiles.com/d/d3aad2c2c6/ http://rghost.net/8GmY5FKQt http://turbobit.net/cyw1ajjcprjf.html http://www.datafilehost.com/d/238a9f85
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.