Suave v1.6.1 – Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Download Free Suave WordPress Theme v.1.6.1 – ThemeForest | Suave v1.6.1 – Multi-Purpose WooCommerce Theme (Updated on 30 January 2016) is a 5 star rating awesome premium eCommerce WP Template especially built for real online shopping stores.
It has been developed using latest and advanced SEO Techniques such as Fast loading speed (Built with light weight HTML5 an CSS3 Coding), Ultra Responsive (Supports all type of digital device’s screen resolution), Fully customer friendly web design and easy to navigate layout structure etc..
Demo Suave v1.6.1 – Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Download Suave v1.6.1 – Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Overview of Suave v1.6.1 – Multi-Purpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme
- WordPress 4.1+ Ready
- WooCommerce 2.3+ Ready!
- WPML Ready with Language Switcher and Currency Converter (.pot file included)
- Fully Responsive! Strong focus on the smartphone and tablet shopping experience
- Unlimited color and typography options
- CommerceGurus Toolkit – our very own WordPress plugin included to enhance WordPress and WooCommerce
- Tons of deep WooCommerce enhancements and support for Wishlists, Ajax Filters, Ajax Product Search, Product Quick View and more!
- Lots of multi purpose homepage templates included
- RTL Ready
- Step by Step Video Guides
- Detailed documentation
- Custom Font Icon included for unique Shopping Cart font icons
- Child theme friendly
- 5 Star rated Elite Themeforest Authors
- World class support
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.