Download Free Sweet Date WordPress Theme v.2.8.2 – ThemeForest | Sweet Date v2.8.2 – More than a WordPress Dating Theme is an unique, elegant, clean and professionally modern Premium WP web design. It is perfectly suitable for a dating or community website but also can be used as well for any other type of domain on different niches and topics. We added all the required things you need to create a perfect and professional community system. Although at first we designed it to be used as a dating theme for WordPress platform, Sweetdate can also be customized to match any business domain.
Demo Sweet Date v2.8.2 – More than a WordPress Dating Theme
Download Sweet Date v2.8.2 – More than a WordPress Dating Theme
Facebook Login/Register integration – Easily register or login with you Facebook account. Everything you need is included, just enable the feature from Admin panel.
Buddypress – Quick profile navigation & Matching system – You can easily go trough members right from a user profile page and view your compatibility trough our unique matching system.
Buddypress – Predefined profile fields – All the extra profile information you see on the demo site is available right after you have installed the theme.
Buddypress – Unique profile area & Smart notification – Super customized profile area and notifications for New Messages & New Friendship Requests attached to profile button and visible to every page after user has logged in to the system. This is super useful for any dating site as well for other community portals.
Online Status – Show online status of registered users in real time.
Ajax Instant Search – You can easily find articles, products, pages, etc. while typing.
rtMedia Ready – Add albums, photo, audio/video encoding, privacy, sharing, front-end uploads & more.
WooCommerce Ready – With WooCommerce you can sell digital, physical or downloadable products with ease. See”>demo shop
Powerful Admin panel – We have created an intuitive administration panel with tons of options so you can customize everything just the way you want it.
Easily Build Pages – Build home page and every other page you want with our intuitive custom visual shortcodes.
Amazing Revolution Slider Plugin – This plugin features tons of unique transition effects, an image preloader, video embedding, autoplay that stops on user interaction and lots of easy to set options to create your own effects.
- HTML5 & CSS3 & jQuery powered
- Boxed & Wide versions
- Deactivate responsive features with one click in your back-end
- Theme installation instructions (step by step)
- Easily build pages with visual Shortcodes – No HTML skills required
- Child Theme included for easier theme upgrades. Keeps your main theme files intact
- Clean code. No PHP notices and well documented
- No core changes
- Front-end login, register and profile pages
- Buddypress – Member photos – We have integrated BP-Album so users can easily upload and comment photos
- Easily show anywhere in the site live data from member profile fields. For example you can show how many members are married or how many members are speaking English
- Make parts of content visible for members only
- Custom Tabs with carousel & accordion
- Unlimited sidebars – dynamically create sidebars to use in different pages
- Mailchimp integration (widget included)
- Integrated with Gravatar.com
- Internationalized – WPML plugin ready, translate your website into any language (also includes the .po and .mo files)
- Blog section
- Google Maps integration
- Post Formats – Image, Gallery, Video, Audio, Aside, Status, Link, Quote, Clasic
- Widget ready
- Compatible with Contact Form 7
- 600+ Google fonts
- Icon fonts – Font Awesome v3.2.0 – Great for Retina devices
- 3-level drop down menu
- Enable or disable breadcrumb & Top bar
- Retina support – The theme looks awesome on retina
- Twitter 1.1 – Newest API
- Tested on IE8, IE9, IE10, latest Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari (Mac)
- XML file with exported data (forums, posts, pages, topics). Before import you have to activate BuddyPress, bbPress and the theme
- Layered PSD’s for Customizing
- Customized WordPress login so it will look just like your theme
Over 40 inner pages:
- Registration page
- Login page
- Password recovery page
- Account activation page
- Group forum page
- Group single topic page
- Group activity page
- Group members page
- Send invites page
- Group settings page
- Group details edit page
- Member’s activity page
- Member’s profile page
- Member’s inbox messages page
- Member’s sent messages page
- Member’s compose message page
- Member’s notices page
- Member’s friends page
- Member’s friendship requests page
- Member’s groups page
- Member’s groups invitations page
- Member’s Topics Started page
- Member’s Replies Created page
- Member’s Favorites page
- Member’s Subscriptions page
- Member’s General Settings page
- Groups listing page
- Forum page with bbPress forums and recent topics
- Forum page with bbPress subforums and recent topics
- Contact Us page
- 404 page
- About Us page
- Members listing page
- Activity page
- Blog page
- Single blog post page
- Blog archives page
- Search page for bbPress (forums, topics and replies)
- Search page for blog
- Create a Group page (Details, Settings, Forum, Avatar, Invites)
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.