Themis is a modern business WordPress Theme that is perfect for lawyers, law firms, attorneys, judges, legal corporations, justice corporations and for any legal and law related businesses. It has a responsive layout that looks great on mobile and tablet devices.
Themis – Law Lawyer Business WordPress Theme is a responsive WordPress Theme best suitable for lawyers, attorneys, judges, law firms or legal office. Themis – Law Lawyer Business WordPress Theme is also suitable for any legal, justice or law related businesses like consultancy business, legal adviser, accountant, counsel, advocate, solicitor or barrister.
Themis Key Features
Themis is Fully Responsive. Each and every page element is 100% responsive and adapts perfectly for any mobile device. Responsive mode can be disabled in Theme Options Panel.
Customizable Theme Options Panel allows to easily manage the entire Theme.
The Theme comes with Theme Demo Data Installer under Appearance Menu within admin area. With this panel you can import complete set of our Theme Demo pages, posts, widgets with single click. No need to mess around with XML files!
With Custom Color Schemes you can adjust the color of virtually every website element with ease.
Full support for Right-to-Left languages, such as Hebrew or Arabic.
Choose from an extensive library of over 800 Available Fonts and their variants. Set-up your base and headlines fonts. Apply different settings for different screen sizes.
Create and manage shortcodes directly in post content with Build-in Shortcode Manager. Click on shortcode manager button in post editor, a pop-up window will appear with a list of 30+ available shortcodes. Select a shortcode, enter your settings and save. Selected and customized shortcode will appear in your post! You can even edit existing shortcode snippets. Just select inserted shortcode and click on shortcode manager button.
The Theme comes with 20+ Predefined Page Layouts including about and services pages, clients page, different blog layouts, different gallery layouts, contact page and more.
Customize your content with Different Post Types and several post options like custom header menu, custom sidebars, post details visibility settings, etc.
The Theme comes with 80 Different Icons to choose from. It includes 20 Features Icons, 40 Home Menu Tab Icons and 20 Social Icons. Please contact us and you will get for free a complete theme in PSD plus all of the icons used within a theme in full PSD vector.
Demo Themis v3.5 – Responsive Law Business WordPress Theme
Download Themis v3.5 – Responsive Law Business WordPress Theme
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.