Tour Operator theme is an absolutely unique theme concept. First theme ever on themeforest thatincludes simple and easy to use reservation system. You can use the theme to set up powerful website for tour operator agency, hotel resorts, guesthouses, B&Bs, campsites or any other businesses that require reservations.
Demo Tour Operator v2.13 – WP theme with Reservation System
Download Tour Operator v2.13 – WP theme with Reservation System
Absolutely unique features you won’t find on any theme here:
- Easy Admin – beautiful frontend-like access to listing registration and administration without distractions
- Reservation / Booking System
- Availability Search with Prices
- Special Offers & Packages
- Rating System
- Customer Reviews
- Advertising spaces
- Ability to get pointer on the map from address
- Wide / Narrow layout style
- Geolocation Support
- Listing sorting
- Featured items
- Abbility to show offers in search results
- Frontend registration for agencies/hotels
- Hotels will be able to administer their own listings
- Paypal payments integration after hotel registration
- Interactive Ajax Search
- Administrator can define packages and set their price
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.