TREND v1.9.2 – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Download Free TREND WordPress Theme v.1.9.2 – ThemeForest | TREND v1.9.2 – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme (Updated on 5th January 2016) is a latest eCommece WP Template having great advanced features and customer friendly options. Do you Want to create an incredible website, if “Yes”, then Trend WooCommerce WordPress Theme is the best solution for your online business and other related online Shopping Marketplace and Stores.
Choose this one of the complete versatile web design that perfectly fits to your all needs, so you can use to create any website according to your needs. By using this incredible shops or ultimate personal blogs to complete business websites and successful on-line stores.
Demo TREND v1.9.2 – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Download TREND v1.9.2 – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Permanently updated, with 24/7 reliable support and amazing features
- Visual Composer – SAVE $33
- Slider Revolution – SAVE $18
- (*) – Dummy sliders included in the package;
- Mega Main Menu – SAVE $14
- Video & Background Parallax – SAVE $12
- WooCommerce Integration
- Fancy hovers
- Compare feature
- Wishlist feature
- Quick View feature
- Related products
- Shop by product categories
- Sale banners
- List & Grid views
- Number of shop columns
- Enable/disable compare products feature
- Enable/disable wishlist feature
- Enable/disable shop Quick View
- Enable/disable Related Products
- Number of related products
- Redux Framework Theme-Options Panel
- General Settings
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Styling Settings
- Header Settings
- Footer Settings
- Contact Settings
- Blog Settings
- Shop Settings
- 404 Page Settings
- Social Media Settings
- SEO Settings (Google Analytics built-in)
- MailChimp Newsletter
- Demo Data Importer
- Multiple header variants
- Multiple footer variants
- One-click importer
- 600+ Google Fonts
- Font Icons instead of images
- Well documented
- PHP-Ajax Contact Form
- Various Custom Widgets and much more
- Multiple Colors & Skins Throughout
- Eye-catching CSS Animations
- Compatible with: Contact form 7
- Permanent updates
- Excellent Typography
- Optimized for high speed
- Fast and easy to use
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.