True Mag v4.2.2 – WordPress Theme Free Download v.4.2.2 Nulled with Documentation files – ThemeForest | True Mag – WordPress Theme for Video and Magazine v4.2.2 is an advanced and perfect solution for Video portfolio, Video hosting websites and even Magazine sites too. Developers have built True Mag 4.2.2 using the best practices of UX and UI as well as great SEO techniques with keep in mind advanced search engine optimization factors. This web theme will be the perfect choice for delivering your amazing, unique and valuable content to viewers. Truemag is 100% trusted by more than 2000 video site owners and webmasters to host ten thousands of videos on the sites.
Not only one of the excellent WordPress themes for video sites, True Mag is also a great choice for online magazines or sophisticated blogs. True Mag now is trusted by more than 3000 site owners to host hundred thousands of videos. We believe this premium WordPress video blog theme is the perfect choice to deliver your amazing content to viewers.
Demo True Mag – WordPress Theme for Video and Magazine
Download True Mag – WordPress Theme for Video and Magazine
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.