UberStore v3.0.7 – Next-Level Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
UberStore WordPress Theme Free Download v.3.0.7 – Themeforest | UberStore v3.0.7 – Next-Level Multi-Purpose Theme v3.0.7 is a great stunning responsive web theme that is perfectly inspired by professional and modern eCommerce designs in mind.
It has a wide range of incredible premium features and includes $169 worth of premium goodies. Everything you have to need is to take it to the next level and help you to save money by doing it.
Demo UberStore v3.0.7 – Next-Level Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
Download UberStore v3.0.7 – Next-Level Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Important Note : This Themesplug site does not store any files on its own Hosting server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites.
UberStore – Overview
- One – Click installation and setup
- Child Theme Included
- WordPress 4.3+ Ready
- WooCommerce 2.4+ Ready
- WPML Ready (.po files included)
- SEO Optimized
- Supports Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE9+
- Drag & Drop elements
- PSD files and assets included
- SCSS files included!
- SEO Optimized, Great SEO base already built-in (compatible with SEO Plugins like Yoast)
- Build every layout you can think of using Visual Composer
- 600+ Google Fonts
- Post Formats Support – Link, Audio, Image, Gallery, Video, Standard
- Custom Widgets
- Built in Mega Menu