Free Download Valenti WordPress Theme v.5.1.1 – ThemeForest | Valenti v5.1.1 – WordPress HD Review Magazine News Theme is a great cutting-edge and fully feature-rich WordPress premium HD (retina-ready) and awesome review magazine theme that is fully and greatly responsive for any type of devices. Using the best exclusive Valenti Drag & Drop Builder users can have great fun for creating a very unique homepage and get easily make modifications to it any time they wish.
By its most powerful and fully integrated reviews system and widget, you can easily use Valenti fully as a review theme too. This premium web design also comes with a very unique mega menu system that is perfect for beautiful drop down menus and also the ability to set the featured image of a post to have a parallax effect.
Moreover it comes with bbPress, WooCommerce and BuddyPress integration for the complete experience.
Demo Valenti v5.1.3 – WordPress HD Review Magazine News Theme
Download Valenti v5.1.3 – WordPress HD Review Magazine News Theme
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- Download Blackfyre v1.4.2 – Create Your Own Gaming Community
- Download NewRoad – A Responsive WordPress Blog Theme v1.0
- Download NewsZone v2.4.7 – Responsive & Retina WordPress Magazine
- Esquise v1.0.7 Magazine WordPress Theme
- Ruxen – Responsive Blog & Magazine WordPress Theme
- Valenti v5.1.1 – WordPress HD Review Magazine News Theme
- Titan – An Elegant WordPress Blog Theme
- Viduze v1.5.0 Video WordPress Theme
- Ritca v1.0 – Creativemarket Blog Magazine WordPress Premium Theme
- Flex Mag v1.02.1 – Responsive WordPress News Theme
- Snaptube v3.1 – Premium Video WordPress Premium Theme
- Owl – Personal Responsive WordPress Blog Theme v1.1
- Me Gusta! v3.2 – User-driven Content Sharing WordPress Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Theme
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
Change Log 13 October 2015 – Valenti v5.1.3
– BUGFIX: Sidebars on mobile
– BUGFIX: Posts not showing category background (if one set and should be shown)
– BUGFIX: Limit of unique sidebars for posts
– BUGFIX: Undefinied variable in very specific setup