VG Greek v1.0 – Fashion WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Download Free VG Greek WordPress Theme v.1.0 – ThemeForest | VG Greek v1.0 – Fashion WooCommerce WordPress Theme is a VinaWebSolutions special WordPress and most powerful WooCommerce Theme that proudly comes with 6 Predefined Home Page Layouts, 31 Background Images, 16 Background Color and 4 Presets Options, VG Greek WooCommerce Theme will be a perfect choice for online fashion store, women store, men store, handbags store, luxury jewelry, cosmetics shop and accessories store!
Aside from just looking beautifully polished and clean design, it comes packed with lots of professional features and great stunning options.
The most powerful and trendy features of this premium web design are Product Quick View, Product Compare, Ajax Wishlist, Product Tabs Slider, VG WooCarousel (save $17), Slider Revolution (save $19), Visual Composer (save $34), Ajax Shopping Cart, Latest Posts Carousel and Mega menu with many columns under each product categories takes customers to everywhere in your online shops with much more features.
Demo VG Greek v1.0 – Fashion WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Download VG Greek v1.0 – Fashion WooCommerce WordPress Theme
VG Greek – Change logs
#####VERSION 1.0 - October 27, 2015##### - First release.
#####VERSION 1.1 - December 31, 2015##### - Update: Upgrade all plugins to latest version. - New: Add Different layout for each theme layout. - Change: Replace normal search by WooCommerce Instant Search (more impression) - New: Add more demo for preset, layout style.
#####VERSION 1.2 - January 22, 2016##### - Update: Upgrade all plugins to latest version. - Update: WooCommerce v2.4 to WooCommerce v2.5 - Fix bug: Categories List don't have style. - Add New: Enable Ship to a different address
How To Install WordPress Themes Or Plugins Via WordPress Dashboard
You have to upload the Premium Themes files into your WordPress installation in your hosting account.
Inside the main ZIP that you just downloaded there is another ZIP file that contains all the files that you need to install.
Login to your WordPress dashboard (www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin) and navigate the menu:
If you are installing a new theme, go to: Appearance > Themes, then click on Add New. Now click on Upload Theme, and then click on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new theme.
If you are installing a new plugin, go to: Plugins > Add New, then click on Upload Plugin, and then on Browse… now you have to select the ZIP files that you already extracted onto your PC from the main ZIP file. Now all you have to do is Activate your new plugin.
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.