VideoTouch v1.6 – Themeforest Video WordPress Theme is an ultra responsive, retina-ready, SEO Optimized web design that is built on powerful Twitter Bootstrap framework. It features a clean, fresh, modern and interesting web design which is packed with the highly super powerful TouchSize Layout Builder that greatly offers unlimited possibilities and professional options. Our Page Builder is at the core of our premium web design which is giving you full control over your entire website or blog and lets you create sites with ease that suits your all needs perfectly.
The builder incorporates some incredible features which are making it one of the most versatile best themes on the market . If you are recently looking for an awesome web design that will offer you the complete possibility to create any kind of website then VideoTouch Video WordPress Theme is the one.
Demo VideoTouch v1.6 – Themeforest Video WordPress Theme
Download VideoTouch v1.6 – Themeforest Video WordPress Theme
Also View Related Premium WordPress Themes & Plugins
- REHub v4.0.1 – Directory, Shop, Coupon, Affiliate WordPress Theme
- Jorg v1.5 – Magazine/Reviews & Portfolio WordPress Theme
- Goodnews v5.8.1 – Responsive WordPress Magazine Theme
- Gadgetine v3.0.7 – WordPress Theme for Premium Magazine
- VideoTouch v1.6 – Premium Themeforest Video WordPress Theme
- Sahifa v5.5.1 – Responsive WordPress News/Magazine Blog Theme
- The Voux – A Comprehensive Magazine WordPress Theme
- Logger v2.8 – Magazine/Personal Blogging WordPress Theme
Installing and Activating Your Premium WordPress Theme
After you download your Premium WordPress® Theme, you need to upload it to your hosting account, unarchive it, and then activate it.
Manual Plugin Installation
- There are a few cases when manually installing a WordPress Plugin is appropriate.
- If you wish to control the placement and process of installing a WordPress Plugin.
- If your server does not permit automatic installation of a WordPress Plugin.
- The WordPress Plugin is not in the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Installation of a WordPress Plugin manually requires FTP familiarity and the awareness that you may put your site at risk if you install a WordPress Plugin incompatible with the current version or from an unreliable source.
- Backup your site completely before proceeding.
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
Click Activate to activate it.
Changelog Version 1.6
- To see Latest changelog, please visit ThemeForest.net
Changlog version 1.4
- script use and massive code optimization
- fixed the Facebook modal
- admin bar issue
- fixed issue with singe product pages
- added pre-roll options
- fixed SSL image uploads